Sunday 10 October 2010

.

I like grey areas today, so I'm going to be all vague and muddled up. Anyway I don't really have much to say to be honest, I'm sort of plodding (good word) along awkwardly right now, I'll get school overwith then I'll feel less pointless. Even saying school makes me feel childish, ugh.

I really want a pair of Dr.Martens, but then I might be one of those "I'm not going to conform to those preppy idiots, oh look some alternative idiots! Better go join in with that crowd instead then I'll be cool and orgininal!..Just like everyone else right?" Thanks Joss for that accurate description.

I need an official brand name that's me, the name I'll write, design, sing and act under. I think Susie would be nice.

Susie
Susey?
Siouxsie?
Too much.
Susei. ha.

Soozie Durnan
Soozie Dee
Sooxie D
That was a typo
Soozie Di.

Whatever. Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment